Maven Silicon is the Centre of Excellence for VLSI Courses, offers various Online and Classroom VLSI courses to Corporates, Academia, and Engineers worldwide.
Maven Silicon is a leading VLSI Training Institute in India for 10+ years and continuously setting new standards in VLSI training.
Producing highly skilled VLSI engineers and helping the semiconductor industry world wide to meet the growing demand of chip design experts.
- Preferred VLSI training partner for Corporates and Academia
- Top destination for all kind of VLSI training services
Hykon, Powering the Nation, an ISO 9001 company, is a pioneering presence in the field of power electronics with varied interests in Medical transcription, Information Technology, Solar Energy and so forth. Mr. Christo George, a committed and dedicated technocrat, set it up in 1991.
As Asia’s biggest network of CAD training centers, CADD Centre Training Services is the training arm of the 30-year-old CADD Centre Group, head quartered at Chennai, India.
Founded in the year 1988, we have grown today as Asia’s biggest network of skill training provider in Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), and Project Management. We host a wide array of courses, certifications, placement assistance and career planning tools to help students get the most from their education.
Under the guidance of renowned administrators, directors, and faculty, CADD Centre Training Services recently marked its 30 years of excellence. We have also proudly crossed milestones having over 1000+ franchise outlets across 30+ countries during this time span.
Livewire promotes niche IT training creating experts for emergent technology industries and specialist technology jobs. Livewire is a part of CADD Centre, which is Asia’s largest CAD training company; Livewire is presently in 60 locations across India.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
To emerge as the premier R&D institution for the design, development and deployment of world class electronic and IT solutions for economic and human advancement.
Our MissionC-DAC’s Mission statement has evolved after deep thought and in consultation with the members of C-DAC. The Mission Statement as defined below, reflects the fabric and character of C-DAC and integrates in the fulfillment of C-DAC’s Vision.
- Expand the frontiers of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Evolve technology solutions – architectures, systems and standards for nationally important problems.
- Achieve rapid and effective spread of knowledge by overcoming language barriers through application of technologies.
- Share experience and know-how to help build advanced competence in the areas of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Bring benefits of Electronics and Information Technology to society.
- Utilize the Intellectual Property generated by converting it to business opportunity.