Sahrdaya College of Engineering & Technology recognizes that better interaction between Technical institutions and industry very essential. With the advent of globalization and opening up of Indian economy to the outside world, competition among industries has become large.the Industry Institute Interaction Cell was started in the college on the 03 September, 2016.
The team consists of faculties from each department lead by Mr. Leon Ittiachen, Professor, Biotechnology who has good industrial experience also. Student co-ordinators who represent every year of each department also are a part of the IIIC team.
- Organizing Workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the faculty and the industries.
- Encouraging engineers from industry to visit Engineering Institution to deliver lectures.
- Arranging visits of staff members to various industry.
- Professional consultancy by our faculty to industries.
- Inviting executives and practicing engineers from leading industries to our Institute for overseeing research work and laboratories, discussions and delivering lectures on industrial practices, trends and experiences.
- Industrial testing by faculty & technicians at site or in laboratory.
- To create awareness about the job functions in the industry.
- To create attitudes in students to adapt to industrial environment.
- To impart proper practical and relevant knowledge and skills.
- To improve capabilities to become self-employed.