PEOs & PSOs
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Excel in professional career and/or higher education by acquiring knowledge in area of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Analyze real life problems and design appropriate systems to provide solutions that are technically sound, economically feasible and socially acceptable.
- Exhibit professionalism, ethical attitude, communication skills and teamwork in the practice of profession, and adapt to current trends by engaging in lifelong learning.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Familiarize and apply the software and hardware tools in Analog and Digital Electronic circuit design, Design of Digital filters, Modeling of Engineering systems, Programming of Microcontrollers and Hardware description language of Electronic circuits.
- Use Communication Engineering technologies with electronic circuits and Embedded systems with the applications in areas like Image Processing, Signal processing, antenna etc.