1. To use broad knowledge of electrical engineering as a foundation to be qualified research engineer in the field of electrical product design and allied consultancy works.
2. To impart creative and critical reasoning skills to solve technical problems, ethically and responsibly, feasible with environment.
3. To provide students with an academic of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines, and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career as an engineers, scientists, technocrats, administrators and an entrepreneur.
4. To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
1. Ability to analyze, design and synthesize different electrical and electronic systems for applications with knowledge of various materials used and its feasibility
with the environment.
2. To develop software based comprehension and use of MATLAB, CAD, MIPOWER etc in applied science.
3. Creative design to produce and maintain quality of power supply and use of suitable instruments for energy audit and calibration.
4. To understand the concepts of modeling analysis of electrical and electronic systems and application of different converters and processors to optimize the process.
1.Design and implement innovative engineering industrial products and services in the regime of power electronics and drives.
2. Effectively engage with latest advancements in power converters and solid state electrical drives for both industrial and domestic applications.
3.Proficient in communication to impart knowledge and endorse teamwork.
4. Accomplish intellectual leadership with professional ethics to cope with changing technological needs of industry and society.
1. Inculcate the ability to apply power electronic concepts and practices into engineering systems for the betterment of industry as well as society.
2. Develop the ability to explore, analyze and decipher complex engineering problems in power electronics and electrical drives industries.
3. Introduce and improvise the ability to apply project management techniques to electrical and electronics systems.
4. Apply appropriate techniques and modern engineering tools in core areas to engage in lifelong learning.