PEOs & PSOs
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Take up challenging careers or opt for higher studies and research.
- Apply the excellent scientific and engineering knowledge so as to understand, analyze, design and create products and solutions for biomedical engineering problems.
- Have professional and ethical attitude, effective communication and team spirit, to understand and deal with Healthcare projects in a multi-cultural environment.
- Contribute and conscious about standards, protocols and procedures on venturing initiatives for society.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
Apply knowledge of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & mathematics), modern tools and skills to propose ideas and solutions, culminating into a technology or equipment in health care system.
- Abreast of developments in bio-medical engineering research and manufacturing through professional development