11 Aug 2017
Talk on Ethical Hacking
Talk on Ethical Hacking(11/8/2017) by Live ware technologies
To evolve as a national level center of excellence in academics and research with the aim of imparting contemporary knowledge in the field of Computer Science and Engineering.
1. Have state of art infrastructure and resources for teaching and research.
2. Impart relevant technical knowledge, skills and attributes along with values and ethics.
3. Enhance research quality and creativity through innovative teaching learning methodologies.
4. Mold Computer Science Engineering Professionals in synchronization with the dynamic industry requirements, worldwide.
5. Inculcate essential leadership qualities coupled with commitment to the society.
|Semester||Sem I & II||Sem III||Sem IV||Sem V||Sem VI||Sem VII||Sem VIII|
One day workshop on big data analysis by Prof. . Pankaj Kumar G, Asst. professor ,FISAT
Designed a website for the Palliative Care Unit, Puthukkad – Thrissur
Cleaning & Distribution of Food Packets in District Hospital Thrissur August 2013 One day Computer literacy to the house wives and needy at Govt. School Puliparakunnu Nov-2014
e-mail: email@example.com Website:http://sahrdaya.ac.in/department/COMPUTER-SCIENCE-AND-ENGINEERING
Kodakara, P.B.No.17, Thrissur (Dt), Pin 680684, Kerala State, India Ph: 0480-2726630 (8 Lines),2759275 Website: www.sahrdaya.ac.in